Keystrokes Transcription Service provides a combination of full or partial outsourcing solutions, customized to the needs of your facility. We do not believe that all accounts fit into a “cookie cutter mold” and work with each customer to fully understand their individual needs, goals, budget and technology. After gathering information pertaining to volume, turnaround time goals and hours of coverage, Keystrokes can provide a proposal that best meets the needs of the client.
Some options include full or partial outsource of one or all departments within a hospital, clinic or hospital system:
- Using the facility’s existing dictation system and transcribing directly in the facility’s HIS (Hospital Information System) or RIS (Radiology Information System).
- Transferring voice from an existing in-house dictation system into Keystrokes’ digital dictation system, ChartNet and transcribing directly into the facility’s HIS or RIS.
- Utilizing Keystrokes’ ChartNet dictation system via Speech Mikes or toll-free phone lines and transcribing directly in the facility’s HIS or RIS.
- Utilizing Keystrokes’ ChartNet dictation system and retrieving documents from Keystrokes’ ChartNet transcription platform via secure web access or HL-7 interface.
- Fax, printing, electronic signature and EMR upload options available.
- Back-end speech recognition editing of either the facility’s speech technology or ChartNet.
Keystrokes’ dictation system, ChartNet and transcription platform, ChartNet are located in a secure data center in Yorkville, IL and has full data, voice and power backup to ensure continuous service.
Keystrokes welcomes the opportunity to interview and hire existing in-house transcription staff in the event of a total outsource and will offer a complete benefits package including PTO, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, opportunity for advancement and 401k, coupled with a compensation package that is higher than the industry average.
Keystrokes Today! Click here to receive a full proposal from our Executive Sales Team